Business-to-business (B2B) organizations with an effective digital marketing strategy are successful in today’s crowded marketplace.
But what can B2B companies be doing to maximize their overall digital marketing efforts?
To find out, Bubblegum Search has compiled a list of the latest trends and stats for B2B marketers ranging from email marketing to content marketing to search engine marketing to influencer marketing to social media. They put all these trends and stats into one infographic.
Here are some key highlights:
- B2B buyers and researchers are getting younger and shifting toward mobile
- Only 1 in 2 B2B companies have a mobile-friendly website
- Most B2B researchers begin their research with Google searches
- LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform
- B2B companies are adopting content marketing because it is one of the most important factors in increasing B2B marketing success
- Email and LinkedIn are the most-used vehicles for distributing content
- Pay per click (PPC) is more successful than social media ads
- Email and content are the most effective tactics for lead generation
- Influencer marketing can be successful for B2B companies
Check out this infographic by Bubblegum Search for more information on B2B digital marketing trends and stats.
This infographic was created by Bubblegum Search.