You can conduct a search engine optimization (SEO) audit of your website in only 15 minutes.
An SEO audit is an excellent place to see where you stand on your SEO efforts.
There is a 10-step process you should take to best conduct this audit. These 10 steps, as recommended by Ahrefs, include:
2. Conduct an on-site sniff test
4. Set up or review your Google Search Console account
5. Set up or review your Google Analytics account
6. Use your Ahrefs account to analyze your links
7. Identify any penalties using a tool such Barracuda Panguin
10. Review your crawl data to take a more in-depth look at your website
Here are the tools mentioned:
Check out this infographic by Ahrefs to learn more about how to conduct a search engine optimization (SEO) audit of your website.
This infographic was created by Ahrefs.