How can you stand out more on social media, overcome the constantly changing social media algorithms and get noticed in the sea of content?
Visuals help you get people’s attention on social media.
With basic visuals starting to lose their appeal and people overusing stock photography, you need more eye-catching visuals to capture attention.
How to improve your social media graphics
Here are 8 tips to help your visual marketing efforts on social media:
1. Use bold and bright colors
Bright color schemes are exploding across social media. Now is the time to be bold.
2. Use icons to illustrate concepts
Well-designed icons look great and make concepts easier to understand.
3. Create unique illustrations
Put in the extra effort to develop illustrates that are different and unique.
4. Visual data with charts and infographics
Make dry data beautiful with graphs, charts and infographics.
5. Make text the focus of the design
Make typography the focus on your graphic.
6. Use pre-made social media templates to get you started
There are many pre-made socia media templates to get you started on your designs.
7. Create custom GIFS and Cinemagraphs
8. Incorporate your branding into the design
Ensure you use your logos, your brand colors and your unique designs.
Check out this infographic below by Venngage to learn more about how you can use the latest design trends to create eye-catching social media graphics.
This infographic was created by Venngage.