Do you feel like you accomplish a lot on social media?
Are you spending enough time but not too much time on social media?
With so many tasks to do on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, there is little time to focus on your social media strategy.
Keeping up with the trends and managing social media daily is a constant challenge, especially if you are not seeing the outcomes or results you want.
To ensure you are improving your social media productivity beyond using social media management tools, a checklist is a great way to help.
You can allocate different parts of your social media to different days, weeks or months.
Here are some thoughts on what to do daily, weekly and monthly.
- Check and update your overall social media calendar
- Reply to comments and questions
- Discover trending hashtags
- Find out what your competitors are doing
- Monitor brand mentions, industry news and hot topics
- Track the results of your campaigns
- Synchronize with your team and people outside your immediate team
- Create and schedule social media posts for the week
- Create a monthly report of key performance indicators (KPIs), sales leads from social media, engagement, etc.
- Compare your performance against your competitors
- Conduct an audience analysis to make sure you are targeting the right people on social media
For additional checklist items, check out this infographic below by SEMRush.
This infographic was created by SEMRush.