Are you looking for ways to improve the overall performance of your business to business (B2B) website? Do you want to know the important web design factors that will lower your website bounce rate? How can you easily boost your conversion rate? In this infographic, we’ll discuss how to generate more conversions on your website.
To ensure you are converting your website traffic to marketing generated leads, it’s important to work on conversion rate optimization (CRO). The team at B2B Metric share their CRO tips to improve the success of your B2B website.
This infographic below outlines simple yet effective tips, including these 10 that really stand out:
- Secure your website with secure sockets layer (SSL) – in others have “https”
- Website speed is a key element
- Ensure you have a clear header
- Have engaging call to actions (CTAs)
- Credibility power or third-party validation
- Make sure your copy is succinct
- Add video
- Address the “why” not the “what”
- Include images
- Ensure your website is mobile responsive
How your B2B website can generate more conversions
The infographic below outlines 16 important tips to help your B2B website generate more conversions and, most importantly, more sales.
This infographic was created by B2B Metric.