In this infographic by HubSpot, learn how to create a sales-focused LinkedIn profile.
Here are some highlights:
- Don’t just write your title, add a value proposition to your headline
- Use a professional profile photo because photos elicit a higher response rate to your messages
- Include your contact information such as email, phone, and your company’s website
- Customize your URL
- Add keywords to your summary
- Display visual content in your summary (ideally two to four pieces of content)
- Provide detail in your experience section with your prospective buyer in mind
- List honors and awards you have received during your career
- Share articles with your network
- Add your degrees and certifications
- Request recommendations and write amazing recommendations for others
Check out the infographic below to learn how to optimize your LinkedIn page for prospects, not recruiters.
This infographic was created by HubSpot.