Are you looking for ways to make your social media images more appealing for your audience?
Do you want to improve your social media design skills?
Do you want your social media images to “pop” off the page?
The top 5 highlights include:
- Use color to convey emotion, support a personality and set the mood.
- Use lines to guide the eyes, create harmony and display movement
- Add contrast with shapes, color and element sizes
- Ensure you are consistent with branding such as fonts, colors and logos
- Keep designs simple and use space to amplify other objects
In this infographic, Buffer shares their 11 design principles to help you improve your social media images:
This infographic was created by Buffer.