Instagram has become a key social media platform for many companies and has become where a lot of people hang out online, one of a key component of a successful social media strategy.
Even the Pope is on Instagram.
Instagram has reached 1 billion people who share an incredible 95 million pictures on an average day.
If your brand is on Instagram, it will be a big focus for you in 2020.
Instragram has been busy making product updates, including adding new Stories, eCommerce tools, updates for IGTV, and more.
Some key stats highlighted in this infographic:
- Around 200 million Instagram users visit at least one business profile every day
- Just under three quarters of US Teens say that Instagram is the best way for brands to reach them.
- Instagram Ads can be seen by almost 900 million users
- Instagram has a 18x higher engagement rate for brand accounts than Facebook
- Instagram compared to Twitter, Instagram engagement rate is even 30x higher
This infographic below from squarelovin’ provides a wide range of statistics and insights to help you make more informed decisions about Instagram in 2020 and improve your engagement rates.
Make sure you know these 22 key facts about Instagram, as you use the platform in 2020:
This infographic was created by squarelovin’.