According to the 2020 Chief Marketer survey, business to business (B2B) marketers report that these approaches are working best for them:
- Email is the best channel for producing and nurturing leads
- Blog posts or articles are the top content type for moving leads through the funnel
- LinkedIn is the most effective social network for their brand
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2019 among 167 senior marketers who have the job titles along the lines of chief marketing officer, vice president of marketing, director of marketing who work for B2B companies.
- 50% of respondents cite email produces leads with the highest ROI
- 55% of respondents say blog posts or articles as one of the most effective approaches
- 84% of respondents report LinkedIn is one of the most effective platforms
Check out the infographic below for the top five insights from the survey:
This infographic was created by Chief Marketer.