Are you looking for ways to reduce your website bounce rate? Want to keep people on your website and engaged for longer? Are you looking for make your website stickier so they view more web pages? CMS Wire shares their tips for success in this infographic below.
Make your website stickier
Here is a quick summary of some of the key points on how to keep visitors on your website.
Make important information stand out
- Use bullets, headings and sub-headings.
- Improve your readability by adding images. Remember, an image paints a thousand words.
Use plain language
- Write short sentences and paragraphs. Help your audience understand what you are saying the first time they read your content.
- Users appreciate left alignment over center or right alignment. We read left to right.
- Make keywords easy to spot to better tell your messages. Also, hyperlink key words that the read can click on to read more.
- Put the most important content first and then expand upon those important points with more details.
View the infographic below for more information on how to get people to stay on your website for a longer period of time.
This infographic was created by CMS Wire.