Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for Knowledge Enthusiast.
Knowledge Enthusiast is focused on providing helpful, actionable information about digital marketing.
We love working with guest bloggers who can help others learn more about digital marketing.
What should you know about being a guest blogger?
Write for our audience
- Professionals with experience in and/or a passion for digital marketing and learning more about the field.
- Our goal is help our readers with actionable takeaways and advice they can implement right away.
Write an share-worthy article
- Your article must be original and must not be published or distributed elsewhere. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Your article must be well-written in grammatically correct English.
- Information shared in your article should be sound, accurate, up-to-date, and relevant.
Do your homework
Check the Knowledge Enthusiast blog for other articles on the same topic and ensure your article shows readers how to do something better.
Check your facts and quotations
Sources all statistics, quotes, or data.
Include actionable guidance, tips, or advice so that the reader can actually put the content to use.
Make it actionable and helpful
Give examples, details, and metrics.
Write long enough to engage readers
A well-thought-out article is typically at least 1,000 words. Our best performing pieces are usually 1,500-2,500 words.
Your author bio (not in the body of your article) is a good place to talk about what you do. Please include your LinkedIn and/or Twitter profile links with your bio.
What do we accept and don’t accept?
We don’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on the blog before.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
We reserve the right:
- To reject contributions and remove guest blog posts at any time, especially old and non-performing ones.
- To edit and adapt your guest blog content, as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Include calls-to-actions/links to other Knowledge Enthusiast content throughout the guest blog posts.