Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for Knowledge Enthusiast.
We love working with guest bloggers who can help others learn more about digital marketing.
What should you know?
- Write for our audience: Professionals with experience in and/or a passion for digital marketing.
- Write a blog article with pragmatic takeaways. The article must be original and must not be published elsewhere.
- Do your homework. Check the Knowledge Enthusiast blog for other articles on the same topic and ensure your article shows readers how to do something better.
- Check your facts and quotations. Cite the original sources.
- Make it actionable and helpful. Give examples, details, and metrics.
- Write long enough to engage readers. Our word-count goal is 1,000+ words. Longer content performs better.
- Avoid self-promotion. Your author bio (not in the body of your article) is a good place to talk about what you do. Please include your LinkedIn and/or Twitter profile links with your bio.
All submissions should be sent via email at mattroyse @ gmail.com. You will be notified if your article is accepted (or not) within a couple weeks of submission.