Are you looking to learn more about digital marketing?
Are you searching for advice on how to start or advance your digital marketing career?
Are you hunting for tips, insights, and new perspectives about digital marketing?
You have come to the right place.
Knowledge Enthusiast is about helping people like you.
What is Knowledge Enthusiast all about?
In today’s fast-paced world, it is all about sharing your knowledge with others.
With so many websites and new things to learn about our digital marketing, Knowledge Enthusiast is focused on providing helpful, actionable information about digital marketing.
The information you’ll learn will help you better engage others with meaningful, relevant conversations to help you build long-lasting relationships, create trust, and add value.
What can I find at Knowledge Enthusiast?
Topics discussed on this blog will range from books to read to digital marketing tools to digital marketing certifications to content marketing tips to social selling advice to the power of personal branding.
You’ll learn about strategies, tactics, templates, tools, and much more.
Some of the must-read blog articles include:
- The ultimate list of digital marketing tools
- 15 of the best digital marketing certifications you should obtain
- The right way to Google yourself
- 10 simple tips to help you improve your writing
- Color psychology and its role in digital marketing
- 21 of the best books marketing leaders should read today
- The secret to successful SEO
- Top 10 digital marketing books you should read today
- How to create a digital marketing strategy on a shoestring budget
- 10 of the best leadership books to read today
- How to write an amazing LinkedIn recommendation
How did you come up with the name Knowledge Enthusiast?
Hi! It’s Matthew Royse. You can read more about me here.
I started Knowledge Enthusiast in 2011 as a platform to share what I was learning about digital marketing.
The word “Knowledge Enthusiast” comes from my days when I worked at the National Geographic Channel.
I won a company contest to identify the type of audience the network is targeting: Men who were 25 to 54 years old and had a passion to learn about the world.
I came up with the phrase “Knowledge Enthusiast” and took home the grand prize: a gift card for a free cup of coffee at Caribou Coffee!
A little coffee goes a long way…
The reason I am using the title Knowledge Enthusiast for this website is to share my knowledge and passion about marketing, especially digital marketing.
Let’s connect and learn from each other
I welcome your feedback and please let me know if there is a topic or article you think we should cover on this website.